Accommodation for large groups in the Lower Hunter Valley
Accommodation At A Glance
- Accommodating from 10 to 19 guests ( this will reduce to 16 once the bedroom renovations have been completed later in 2017)
- Combination of double beds and bunks (both triple and single)
- Each bedroom has a column heater & ceiling fan
- Newly renovated bathroom has 3 separate showers and 3 toilets
- Linen supplied, please bring towels
- Fully equipped kitchen, including coffee machine
- 2 lounge rooms (one for the adults and one for the children)
- Fan forced slow combustion fireplace
- 2 Flatscreen TV with DVD player and range of DVD’s
- Stereo system with IPOD dock
- Dart board.
- Large deck with seating for 22
What to bring
- Towels for the shower
- Bags of ice for the ice chest
- Extra coffee pods for those with a serious caffeine addiction.
- Fully renovated and equipped with basics supplied
- Wide 900 mm Oven with gas cook top
- Espresso machine – a small number of pods (Aldi) are supplied.
- 5 Burner gas BBQ with hood on the deck
A 3 hole country golf course is available for guests. Balls and both right and left handed clubs are provided free of charge. The lowest score is 10. We challenge you to beat it!!!
Outdoor Chess & Tic Tac Toe
For both kids and adults alike. The chess board is undercover and a perfect way to spend a lazy sunday morning.
Swimming in the River
There is a beautiful private swimming hole available for guests. Access is across the road.
Children’s Playground and Volleyball
Located close to the house so you can keep an eye on the little ones, our playground contains swings, see-saw, fort and slippery dip. We also have a volleyball court set up outside with volleyballs as well as badminton racquets supplied. Great for a friendly family competition.
Books & Magazines
There are plenty of books and magazines for that relaxing afternoon under the tree. In addition, we provide a limited selection of children and adults DVDs. A dart board is located in the main lounge room.
Games and Outdoor Play Equipment
We provide a range of board games and puzzles for all ages. We also provide a range of sporting equipment such as soccer/footballs, crickets bats, balls etc
What time is check in and check out
Check in is from 2pm and check out is 11am.
An earlier check in can be arranged prior to your arrival and we will generally oblige.
A 9.30am check out is enforced is when we have group checking in the same day.
Do I need bring doonas or anything like that?
No you don’t – the barnstay supplies all bedding material. We do, however ask guests to bring a towel for the shower
How much is the deposit?
To confirm a booking, a deposit of $500 is payable. This can be paid via credit card or via electronic transfer.
When do I have to pay the balance?
The balance is required one week prior to your arrival. We will be in contact to confirm the final number of guests. An amended invoice will be sent out following any change.
What sporting equipment do you provide?
We provide a range of equipment including volleyballs, badminton racquets, soccer, footballs as well as cricket bats, balls and golf clubs.
There is fishing available at the river, however, guests will need to bring their own rods and tackle.
Are you pet friendly?
Yes we are pet friendly but ask owners not to allow their pets in any of the carpeted areas.
Can you smoke inside?
No we are a smoke free house.
Do you permit camping on the property?
For those extra-large groups, we do allow camping on the property. A surcharge may apply.